Monday, November 19, 2012

Good-bye Wuhan


I can’t believe I am already leaving Wuhan. My time in Wuhan was a once in a lifetime experience. Sophie and I made so many great nursing friends that have been so helpful and kind to us throughout our stay. During our final days in Wuhan, we had a good-bye dinner with our friends and enjoyed ice cream at Han Street. We visited some last minute sights like the famous Huang he lo also known as the Crane Tower; and shopped around Wuhan’s streets for souvenirs to take home to our friends and families. The opportunity to travel to Wuhan and to have the opportunity to learn and see traditional Chinese medicine will be unforgettable. The full immersion into the Chinese culture was such a good chance to better improve my Chinese speaking skills. Overall, immersion in Wuhan for 10 weeks gave me a whole new perspective in treatments, meet new friends, and a capstone of a lifetime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment