Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back to sailing and swimming with the turtles, USVI

My time here in Cleveland went by very quickly. I cannot believe 4 months went by already.  I really enjoyed my time here and all the people that have made the experience memorable. The staff at Startler Arms Apartment and my recent buddies from Apt 1219. Now its time for me to return home and I must say I will miss Cleveland. I will miss my roommate, my friend Loni and all our adventures. If it wasn't for Loni, I think I would have been lost everyday. We truly had a wonderful time and have many stories to share with our classmates back home.
My time at the Otis Moss Jr. Health Center was well spent. We accomplished a lot with our capstone project and had numerous support from other health care providers with the project. Our three diabetes classes had a good turn out. Even though it rained every time our class was held, the participants still came. I am happy that our project entailed interacting with members from the community because we were able to learn from them. I enjoyed learning from them and also hearing about the difficulties they experience with their health conditions. In all, I enjoyed my Capstone experience and everything that had to be done to complete the project.
Well Cleveland, it was a pleasure being part of your community and I will never forget this experience. I will truly miss you.

Signing Off
Toia

No comments:

Post a Comment