Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My time at CCBH

        Its amazing how fast the summer went by. It seems like just yesterday I was finishing up finals and looking forward to my week off before intensives. This summer has had its ups and downs but my time at CCBH was something I will not forget. The employees at CCBH were nothing but exceptional and this was a major reason why I consider my time at CCBH such a success. Right from the get go they were ready to teach us anything we wanted to know and they made every effort to give us the best possible experience. I was given the opportunity to experience things and work with individuals who not only enjoyed their jobs but were also dedicated to making a different. Seeing an autopsy was probably one of the strangest but most interesting things I have ever seen and without the help of the employees at CCBH it never would have happened. I also got to work with employees in the environmental section at CCBH. I had the opportunity to inspect restaurants for cleanliness and safety which was interesting to see and something I will probably never get to do again. If I could do it all again I would certainly pick CCBH as my capstone.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment