Friday, December 2, 2011

BYE BYE CLEVELAND!!!

My experience in Cleveland has been great. I not only got to do my clinical rotations at one of the top hospitals in the U.S (Cleveland Clinic), but I also got the experience to work with patients within the community at the Otis Moss Jr. Health Center, and meet lots of new people. The junior and senior nursing students, professors and all others involved welcomed me with open arms and made my stay not only comfortable but memorable. Coming to Cleveland and studying at CWRU has allowed me the opportunity of not only working on the thoracic floor but also the renal/endocrine unit which gave me a lot of insight on how to perform different tasks (i.e giving meds through a j-tube).  I loved my experience and will forever remember my time and the people that made this transition so much easier for the time that I was here. I am so grateful, however to be going to my family, friend, and very  warm and cozy weather back home. I'll be thinking about you guys while laying on the beach. You all are invited to come visit me in the Virgin Islands at anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment